Graduation

This  cute  graduate  is  from Bugaboo  and  is  Kidzgraduate  boy  , I have  the girl  too  which  is  equally  cute  . The paper is  from  docrafts  and is  graduation  . I  chose  a gold  mirri  card  for  the  background  and  coloured  the  digi  with  Promarkers  and  fussy  cut it  , The  sentiment is  from  my  stash  and  I  added  sticker  letters  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ________



http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/challenge-417-25th-of-may-fathers.html

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/week-396make-it-manly.html

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/46-graduation.html

8 comments:

  1. He is a real cutie, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute Jenny! What great paper to add to your gorgeous stamp! The mirri border adds a real celebratory feel! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic male card Jenny. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is soo sweet, You cant go wrong with a bugaboo digi, Thanks for sharing with us on Passion for Promarkers this week, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely looking card with sweet image and card design. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stunning Jeni.The image is fab and I love your colours and backing paper.
    Thanks for joining in my manly theme this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so need that stamp! What a super card, love the image and the papers, what a super entry for MAWTT, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww - how cute! The image you've used is so adorable :) I love the colour combo - fantastic card. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT, Emma (DT)

    ReplyDelete